1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and the data assigned to them (such as session numbers).
2. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is:
2.1. Siset Eksport Usług with its seat in Tarnowskie Góry, ul. Pionierska 5c;
2.2. cooperating service / advertising companies (so-called “Cookies” of external entities).
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session and ensuring the operation of all Website functions;
d) providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests;
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website or cookies used to maintain user sessions;
b) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
c) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
d) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
Our website uses Google Analytics to analyze website statistics. The service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses the so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information collected by the cookies on the use of the website by the user is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
More information on the use of user data by Google Analytics can be found in the Google data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can block the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An “opt-out cookie” will be set to prevent the collection of your data on your next visit to our website: deactivate Google Analytics